We are at the 26th day of January, 2013.
Santa Clarita real estate show notes from our Saturday Presentation:
- showing a home in the Woodlands – MacBoX capable – check out the changes to our site
- listings that are on the market for sale one day – then has disappeared
- those listings then sometimes come back onto the market for sale
- but that home may not be available for sale
- it depends on what the seller is up to and where the buyer is at
- looking into the inner working of the MLS system – there is not a reminder that the property the agent held is going to come back on the market within the MLS and the Syndication websites
- You will see that listing come back onto the market if the agent has forgotten
- relocation.paris911.com – BOM’d listings – in escrow – require the buyer to “officially” retract their offer and cancel their transaction.
- That is a big concern to buyers
- this frustrates buyers totally – if this is not explained to the real estate client
- the client may start to doubt their agent.
Be safe – We have a new listing coming onto the market at the end of this coming week. Simi Valley – 550ish – k.
Check out the new Home Page of our Main Santa Clarita real estate website.