I am pretty sure the world has a dislike for marketers. The “AD men” that seem to use every trick in the Book to Sell a product or service. I have to give it to some of the “clever” schemes and advertisements, with their ability to bring a smile to my face and make me laugh – but, there is something to be said about “honesty” not being part of the “advertising channel”.
Which brings me to Facebook. Was Facebook meant as an advertising channel? Or was it meant as a place to hook up with old friends and make new ones?
Paris and I both agree that Facebook is not a place to put things like:
- “I just sold another house – Why don’t you call me to sell yours”
- “I have three buyers in escrow – I can find you a home too!”
- “Wow – With all the money I make from being so good at Real Estate – I’m at the boat store”
- “Back from another Vacation to Europe because we were Voted Number 1 Realtors by….”
- “Level 10 Lifestyle here, Let us sell your home or help your buy your First…”