Most of the Santa Clarita Valley residents don’t know it, but they are “right side up” for the first time in a long time.
With the price increases during the past several months, some can rest assured they are in the Black when it comes to the equity of their residential real estate.
So, where/who does a homeowner, that has “equity”, and where that equity is doing nothing for them, go to see if they can cash out and invest that $$$ into another piece of the “American dream”?
Contact your local Realtor, however, make sure you are not going to get sold short
Make sure the local agent you know, is in this business for the long haul, and make sure they have an established track record of serving their real estate clients, above and beyond any commission to be earned.
You can start with the Santa Clarita real estate agent review websites.
You can then start to interview some of the local real estate agents in the Santa Clarita Valley cities.
Ask the right “question” and you will be on your way. Here are a few…
- How many transactions have you closed YTD – year to date?
- How many real estate transactions did you close last year?
- What is the average price of the homes they are representing clients with?
- How many members does their “direct” team have – Not Title/Escrow/Lender/Office Custodian/Favorite Waiter/Waitress , but actual people with the Team Leader’s Brand on their business cards – check to verify.
- How many “investors” have they represented in the past year that took out equity and bought investment properties – Describe three of the scenarios.
That should do some damage with regard to someone “saying” they are “Experts” in the investment process with your valuable home equity.
Be safe – search well and please check out our Text Options to join our conversation, see how the local market is and get Listing Alerts that Realtor.com and other real estate sites cannot compete with as far as accuracy and timeliness.
Listing Alerts: text: Alerts to 661-888-4424
Market Updates: text: Market to 661-888-4424
Join our Conversation: text: Join to 661-888-4424
Thanks talk soon…
Connor and Paris MacIvor operate a real estate team under the REMAX of Valencia CA Brokerage. They are known as "Paris911". Founded representing law enforcement with their real estate needs, they quickly were observed to be "relational and full disclosure" realtors by the civilian population and are one of the Top Teams in the Santa Clarita Valley cities. They serve the greater Los Angeles Areas.