If you are interested in Real Estate in the Santa Clarita Valley or in the Surrounding Communities within Southern California, we need to talk, in person, about what your Real Estate Needs are.
One of the major differences between our methods of operation and some others in the Real Estate Industry is that we meet all of our clients in our Private Offices as a first step. We do this because “real estate buying, selling or investing” should never be taken lightly. As Paris says, “our clients are not buying a pair of shoes – they are dealing with the largest investment of their lives…”
We cover several topics as they relate to our Buyers and or Sellers Needs:
A BEST first step is to schedule an appointment with me and my team so we can cover the following “need to know” topics in our Offices:
- Loans and Lending – What you need to know to keep safe
- Changes in the Real Estate Market and how to get your offer accepted
- Comparable pricing and how we establish True Market Value of Homes, Condo’s and Town-homes before you write offers
- How to Search for Real Estate without spinning your wheels
- Why the Agent you Choose makes all of the difference in the World
- What are Closing Costs? and Why you are not paying for our Representation
- Foreclosures, Bank Owned and Real Estate Owned Real Estate – Are they the “BEST DEALS?”
Just so you know, we are real people – This is not one of those “lead generation” websites that have been built with the sole purpose of selling your personal information!
We live in the Santa Clarita Valley and are REMAX Realtors. Paris and I started our Paris911 Real Estate Team in 1998.
If you are inquiring about a home outside of our “comfort zone (distance restricted)” – I’ll find you an agent that has the same core methods of operation that have kept our clients coming back and referring our team!
*If you are not working with a Real Estate agent, welcome and enjoy our resources. See how we write and present offers and why that makes a difference.
By the way, I do my best to answer the phone when it rings – you want to talk, call me 661-513-4620!
If we have been able to add value to your Real Estate Inquiry – Please HONOR us by Subsribing by Email to our Real Estate Blog.